Release Managers needed for the remainder of 2010

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 10:59:28 UTC 2010

We are looking for volunteers for people to be release managers for
November and December this year. Both the September and October
releases are both taken already, and both by Gerd (Gerd: Are you still
willing and able to take both?). Here is the release schedule from
release_manager_guide.pod:

 - Sep 21, 2010 - 2.8   - gerd
 - Oct 19, 2010 - 2.9*  - gerd
 - Nov 16, 2010 - 2.10  - ??
 - Dec 21, 2010 - 2.11  - ??
 - Jan 18, 2011 - 3.0*  - ??
 - Feb 15, 2011 - 3.1   - ??
 - Mar 15, 2011 - 3.2   - ??
 - Apr 19, 2011 - 3.3*  - ??
 - May 17, 2011 - 3.4   - ??
 - Jun 21, 2011 - 3.5   - ??
 - Jul 19, 2011 - 3.6*  - ??

The Parrot community likes to get lots of people practiced in making
releases. If 20 release managers all get run over by the same bus, we
want the project to continue and we want people to be able to continue
to make regular releases. Also, we want somebody to put that bus
driver in jail.

If you can fill in one of the blanks in the list above let me know on
or off list. If you have a commit bit and have never done a release
yet, now is a perfect opportunity to sign up for it.

Thanks,