Reminder to Parrot 2.8.0

Gerd Pokorra pokorra at uni-siegen.de
Sat Sep 18 07:27:24 UTC 2010

This is the last reminder to Parrot 2.8.0. Parrot 2.8.0 will be released
in three days. I will switch the version at 2010-09-21 08:00 UTC.

To convert UTC to your local time run:

  $ date -d '2010-09-21 08:00 UTC'

Let's hold further branch merges, and focus on testing prior to the
release.

The command

 > perl t/harness t/examples/pod.t

lists a lot output and may be some pod can be updated.

I will announce on #parrot the switch to 2.8.0 before committing and
will send out the all clear when it's time to go back to breaking stuff.

Thanks for the rapid development done by many aktiv persons
 Gerd