mk_language_shell.pl vs create_language.pl

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos paul at windfall.com
Sat Sep 18 17:32:01 UTC 2010

At 9/18/2010 01:22 PM, Jonathan Leto wrote:

>My idea: create one unified tool that accepts command line arguments for choosing the kind of build system.

Or, as an alternative, has an interactive mode that asks questions. I'd love to get started using Parrot without first having to learn a bunch of inscrutable arguments and options.

~~ Paul

Windfall               Paul C. Anagnostopoulos
   Software             978 371-2316
                             www.windfall.com
Metaphorical invocations ... often suffer from the
weakness of giving such satisfaction to the human
mind that they tend to be mistaken for incisive and
illuminating observations. ---Torkel Franzen