mk_language_shell.pl vs create_language.pl

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 17:47:39 UTC 2010

Howdy,

>Or, as an alternative, has an interactive mode that asks questions. I'd
love to get started >using Parrot without first having to learn a bunch of
inscrutable arguments and options.

I think that is a great idea, and need not be "an alternative". Going
interactive if no command line arguments are given would make it much easier
to use for those new to the Parrot community.

I will probably wait until after the git conversion to add this feature. I
think unifying and converting the scripts to git need to be done first.

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto
jonathan at leto.net