A Gathering of Parrot Developers in the Pacific Northwest, Saturday, October 16

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Fri Sep 24 23:40:06 UTC 2010

James E Keenan wrote:
> Friends,
>
> I'd like to go public with an idea I've been developing in discussions
> with the other recently elected Parrot Foundation Board of Directors and
> some other Parrot contributors: A one-day gathering of Parrot developers
> to be held in Portland, Oregon, USA on Saturday, October 16.

I'm pleased to report that this event will actually take place!

We have made arrangements for our own room at a location well known to
Portland-area open source developers:

Lucky Labrador Brewing
915 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Portland, OR 97214

We will meet on Saturday, October 16, 2010, from 11:00 am PT (when Lucky
Lab opens) to 5:00 pm PT.  (We can stay in Lucky Lab longer than that;
we simply won't have our own room.)

More details to come ... but put this on your calendars now.

Thank you very much.
kid51