GObject interop proposal - looking for likely mentors

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Sun Apr 3 04:12:52 UTC 2011

Howdy,

I think this sounds like a great idea, and you should indeed post a
formal proposal to this list for review. Soon!

As organization admin, I try to provide strategic mentoring to each
student when they need it most, as well as all my other duties. You
can always ask me questions.

Good proposals almost always find good mentors, so I wouldn't worry to
much about that now. Concentrate on the rest of the proposal,
especially the timeline.

I eagerly await reading your awesome proposal :)

Duke