New Debian parrot packages

Allison Randal allison at parrot.org
Tue Apr 5 16:10:04 UTC 2011

Hi Dominique,

Sorry I've been so slow on the 3.0 packages, and thanks for the work
you've done. But, the next stable release of Parrot is in two weeks, so
it probably makes the most sense to wait until then.

I'll integrate your packaging changes back into the debian/ directory in
the Parrot repository so they continue in future releases.

Thanks!
Allison