Segfaults building Rakudo

Gerd Pokorra gp at zimt.uni-siegen.de
Thu Apr 14 20:11:10 UTC 2011

When making Parrot releases I execute a simple script from time to time
that download a complete new Parrot and Rakudo repository and build
both. I do not know if there is a more efficient way. I heard from
plumage but never tried it for this. Are where any other languages a
Parrot release manager should look for or will the maintainer of the
language look that it work on the current Parrot repository?

Gerd