Segfaults building Rakudo

Gerd Pokorra gp at zimt.uni-siegen.de
Fri Apr 15 09:00:04 UTC 2011

$ make spectest

from today from current rakudo on top of current parrot on x86_64
configured without options finished fine.

t/spec/integration/say-crash.t ................................. ok
t/spec/integration/substr-after-match-in-gather-in-for.t ....... ok
t/spec/integration/weird-errors.rakudo ......................... ok
All tests successful.
Files=548, Tests=27637, 4268 wallclock secs ( 8.95 usr  6.91 sys +
4172.47 cusr 73.60 csys = 4261.93 CPU)
Result: PASS

Gerd