Segfaults building Rakudo

Vasily Chekalkin bacek at bacek.com
Fri Apr 15 11:02:44 UTC 2011

Hello.

Long story short - "our packfiles handling suck". Major problem
PackFile* interp->initial_pf (which is quite misleadig name for it)
gets updated behind the scene. "Scene" is PtrObj created by new API.

Proper solution is to switch to Packfile PMCs internally. But it's
quite big project (and we missed opportunity for gsocing it).

For time being can you test packfile_wrap branch?

--
Bacek