Embeddable assembler

adekunleadekoya at gmail.com adekunleadekoya at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 18:06:38 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I am writing a small compiler 4 a project and my target is assembly language...when my compiler(written in java) completes its job, I want 2 b able 2 invoke an embeddable assembler that would interprete the target code...I also want the assembler 2 route its output back 2 my java application(ie d IDE that invokes d interpreter).

Can anyone help me with references to good sites and documentation that show how to perform above with java and any assembler?

My development environment is windows.

Pardon my posting this on parrot mailing list but I believe some of the core parrot guys could easily help on this.

I would anticipate your kind assistance on the requests.

Br

Kunle