3.3 release tomorrow

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 14:36:51 UTC 2011

I've just merged the packfile_wrap branch. This should fix the
segfault problems that we were seeing during the Rakudo build and
spectest. A few points:

1) Please test! Specifically, test Parrot and test Rakudo if possible.
Test normal configurations, --gc=gms, and --optimize options
especially
2) Please update NEWS and PLATFORMS. This is a supported release, so
it would be good to have an accurate PLATFORMS
3) FEATURE FREEZE!! small bug fixes, test fixes, documentation
updates, NEWS and PLATFORMS are the only things that should be getting
committed to master. Use other branches for other stuff
4) The release will be out sometime tomorrow afternoon after #ps.

Thanks!