tt1931-nci-parameters-deprecation branch ready for testing

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Tue Apr 26 19:13:36 UTC 2011

Howdy,

Similar results on an optimized "plain parrot" [0]:

http://smolder.parrot.org/app/projects/report_details/15575

Duke

[0] A parrot generated with new_parrot_plain
https://github.com/leto/Util/blob/master/bin/new_parrot_plain and
new_parrot_optimize_plain
https://github.com/leto/Util/blob/master/bin/new_parrot_optimize_plain