Available consultant's for your requirement.

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Fri Apr 29 20:17:14 UTC 2011

If your candidates would like to get some experience with the parrot virtual
machine, that'd be great.

I don't see a direct match anywhere in the skills you list, but you might
want to read http://www.parrot.org/ and point your developers there.

I really appreciate you volunteering their time to the Parrot Foundation.

Regards.

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Akshay Korgaonkar <
recruiter.akshay at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Will "Coke" Coleda