Parrot/Perl6 BOF at YAPC::NA 2011

Jon Gentle parrot at atrodo.org
Sat Apr 30 04:02:23 UTC 2011

Howdy!

I'd like to take a minute and invite everyone to join us during YAPC::NA
2011 for a joint Parrot and Perl6 Birds of a Feather meeting and hackathon.
 We have reserved a room for Tuesday night for a face to face meeting for
everyone that can attend.  We have also reserved a room for the Thursday
following the conference for a hackathon.

Everyone who is interested in Parrot or Perl6 is welcome and encouraged to
attend either or both sessions.  It's a great time to get to know your
fellow hackers and get some good hacking in.

If you have any questions, let me know.  See you there!

-Jon Gentle