Roadmap goals for 3.9 established at July 30 2011 Parrot Developer Summit

Christoph Otto christoph at mksig.org
Thu Aug 11 06:57:17 UTC 2011

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:39 -0400, "James E Keenan" <jkeen at verizon.net>
wrote:
> On 7/31/11 10:49 AM, James E Keenan wrote:
>
> > The PDS established four roadmap goals for the next quarterly
> > supported release, 3.9, scheduled for Tuesday, October 18.
> >
> > 2. Profiling: cotto will try to improve our documentation on
> >    profiling to the point where pmichaud has something he can use
> >    effectively. We will assess our progress on this in two weeks,
> >    i.e., by the Aug 16 #parrotsketch meeting.
> >

> pmichaud
>
> cotto has been working on docs/dev/profiling.pod.  Can you give us
> some feedback and/or suggest next steps.  Thanks.
>
> kid51

It's still a bit raw, and while I wouldn't push to master if it weren't
an improvement, the document isn't in a finished state.  Review is
welcome, but with the caveat that it's known to have rough edges.  I'll
be working on it in the next couple days and will put out a request for
feedback when it's ready for public use.

Thanks,
Christoph