Release

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Fri Aug 12 16:28:11 UTC 2011

Howdy,

What would you be TODOing? Our test suite passes on NetBSD.

If you are talking about the intermittent t/pmc/threads.t failure [0],
that is not
NetBSD-specific.

You are seeing some failures of this test on NetBSD purely because our NetBSD
smoker submit the most reports (because it is a really fast machine with a
bunch of cores).

Duke

[0] http://smolder.parrot.org/app/projects/report_details/20759

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 8:17 AM, Will Coleda <will at coleda.com> wrote:
> Reminder, next dev release is this coming Tuesday (feels a little
> early this month!)
>
> I'd like us to have no recurring failures on smolder going into the
> release. This probably means TODOing some tests for netbsd and not
> much else.
>
> I know we've merged some branches earlier in the month. Anything left
> that folks want to try to get in before the dev release?
>

> --
> Will "Coke" Coleda

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC
209.691.DUKE // http://labs.leto.net
NOTE: Personal email is only checked twice a day at 10am/2pm PST,
please call/text for time-sensitive matters.