3.7.0 release...

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Tue Aug 16 02:42:23 UTC 2011

I had been shooting for a midnight release, but we seem to have
introduced a dependency a year ago into the build process for a tool
(sha256sum) which is not readily[1] available on OS X:

https://github.com/parrot/parrot/commit/f2c708b7

I'll see about redoing the release tomorrow on feather.

(Again, to those of you doing releases, be sure not to wait until the
last minute. Even if you've done a release on your platform in the
past.)

[1] that is, not in core, and not in macports.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda