trac.parrot.org Scheduled Maintenance

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Tue Aug 23 23:58:27 UTC 2011

Friends,

The sysadmins at the OSU OSL will be performing maintenance on
trac.parrot.org at the following time:

Wed Aug 24 2011, 1700 UTC

That translates to 1000 PDT, 1300 EDT, etc.

This will affect our Trac ticketing system and our wiki.  No parts of
our site not under trac.parrot.org should be affected.  There may very
well be no interruption of service, but any interruption is likely to be
very brief.

Should any interruption last more than, say, 15 minutes, please log on
to ircfreenodenet and go to #osuosl and discuss the problem nicely.

Thank you very much.

kid51