Please test the Trac->GitHub conversion

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Thu Dec 1 22:08:00 UTC 2011

We are almost done with the conversion from Trac issues to GitHub issues.  Now I need YOU to test things out.

Rick at GitHub has imported the issues into GitHub's issues system based on the JSON dumps I've created for him, but we need real human eyeballs to make sure that things have converted correctly.

Would you please take a look at https://github.com/petdance/parrottest/issues and see how things look?  Is there anywhere formatting is goofed up?  Tags incorrect?  Anything at all?

Please email me ASAP to let me know.  I'll give the Parrot devs a few days to look things over, but next week I want to have this done.

Thanks very much for your attention, and thanks to Rick and the rest of GitHub for supporting the Parrot project on this.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance