3.1.0 Release in 1 week

Michael Hind mike.hind at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:24:07 UTC 2011

Hi all,

3.1.0 is due for release in a week.

I would appreciate it if you could update  NEWS to reflect any
merges/changes since the 3.0.0 release.

At present master builds and all tests PASS up to fulltest.

I am quite happy to accept any further branch merges up to Saturday 12th
February, provided, of course that they have been tested.

After that, please make sure that any commits to master are documentation
related or tested bug fixes.

I would like developers to reserve the weekend before the release to a
bugfest and testing hackathon to make sure everything is great for the
release.

Cheers, Michael (mikehh)

--
Michael H. Hind