New Parrot Github Teams

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Tue Feb 22 22:10:10 UTC 2011

Howdy,

I have finally figured out how to use Github Teams correctly, so now we have a
"HLL Developer" team, which has push+pull commit access to all Parrot git repos
except parrot.git . I put stuff like squak-tutorial,
tree-optimization, yaml-tiny
into the "HLL Dev" team, but we can put that into the core team if we feel that
is necessary.

My question: Am I correct in understanding that we only require CLAs for people
who commit to parrot.git, and not all the HLLs ? Are there any git repos other
than parrot.git for which we need CLAs?

In a related note, I have now figured out how to give admin bits to specific
github users for specific repos, i.e. Tene++ now had an admin bit on just
the parrot/cardinal repo.

If anyone has been maintaining their own repo so they could retain admin privs,
that is no longer an issue.

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto