"Fishy" Misinformation Was Re: Concerns about GCI

Jason Garrett-Glaser darkshikari at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 17:50:04 UTC 2011

> Jason, please refrain from spreading misinformation.
>
> Duke
>
> PS: I have cc'ed this to parrot-dev in case any Parrot mentors would
> like to comment.

You have a student completing 10 difficult tasks in a day.  Are you
batching tasks, or is he actually completing 10 difficult tasks in a
day?

If you're batching tasks, that's fine, and I completely understand  If
he's completing 10 difficult tasks in a day, I find this hard to
believe.  If you can complete 10 of them in a day while chatting on
IRC about unrelated topics all day, they're not difficult.

P.S. It was rfw who originally posted the complaint about us, which
makes this even more stupid.  The exact same person who complains
about someone else completing a lot of tasks goes on to do exactly
what he complained about, while continuing to complain about us!
We've had Google breathing down our throats because of his complaints,
all while he did the exact same thing for another organization.  This
is completely unreasonable.

Jason