Parrot Developer Summit this weekend: schedule; prepare roadmap goals

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Mon Jul 25 23:21:37 UTC 2011

Fellow Parroteers,

1. Since this coming weekend is the second after our quarterly supported
release, we will have an online Parrot Developers Summit (PDS) this
weekend.  Please help us decide which day and time by completing the
poll at http://www.doodle.com/8ef3957u65q5p537.  We will presumably make
the scheduling decision at #parrotsketch Tue Jul 26 1930 UTC.

2. Please help us determine what should be our Roadmap Goals for our
next quarterly supported release, 3.9, Tuesday, October 18.  As with
previous PDSes, we encourage you to post on blogs or post on parrot-dev
your thoughts about what our Roadmap Goals should be.  To recap: Roadmap
Goals should be:

* important for the success of the Parrot project;

* important enough that we publicly commit our selves to achieving those
goals; and

* important enough that we organize teams of two or more contributors to
do the work needed to achieving those goals.

Thank you very much.
kid51