Searching for a volunteer to run #parrotsketch tomorrow

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Mon Jun 27 19:33:39 UTC 2011

On 6/27/11 3:24 PM, Andrew Whitworth wrote:
> If many people aren't going to be there, we can cancel the meeting
> tomorrow and meet again on July 5th. That's a valid option too.

We really would like to see the meeting go forward, only chaired by
someone not at the conference.

Those of us who are at the conference will probably lurk in the meeting
anyway.  It simply would be better for someone not attending to chair.

We at the conference can post our weekly summaries as soon as OOOO UTC
arrives in about 5 hours.

Volunteers?

Thank you very much.
kid51