Food for thought

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Wed Jun 29 00:56:38 UTC 2011

Howdy,

At the Parrot/Perl 6 BOF at YAPC we are trying to figure out how we can focus
more on the most important things that need to happen in Parrot.

To facilitate this, please conduct this thought experiment:

If you were being paid to hack on Parrot, which things would you be expected to
work on?

If you can formulate an answer to this, please respond to this email and let
others know. You won't be held to this, and no one is going to tell anybody to
stop working on their favorite pet project, but we feel that if Parrot hackers
keep this in mind and communicate it, we can better focus our energies on
the most important things that need to happen.

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
209.691.DUKE // http://leto.net
NOTE: Personal email is only checked twice a day at 10am/2pm PST,
please call/text for time-sensitive matters.