Food for thought (and my previous squaak return post)

Jay Emerson jayemerson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:37:35 UTC 2011

Brief reply (please see other posts).  I didn't mean imply that squaak
didn't work; it does!  The problem was that previous versions of
squaak (I assume) would probably not work with more recent versions of
Parrot, and changes I previously made to squaak were no longer valid
with newer versions of parrot (I needed to re-invent the wheel).

Though the copyright for squaak still appears to be 2008, I do believe
the pod docs in 3.3.0 reflect the newer grammar syntax.

Jay

--
John W. Emerson (Jay)
Associate Professor of Statistics