Food for thought

Brian Gernhardt benji at silverinsanity.com
Thu Jun 30 14:38:53 UTC 2011

On Jun 28, 2011, at 8:56 PM, Jonathan Duke Leto wrote:

> If you were being paid to hack on Parrot, which things would you be expected to
> work on?

I'd think continued work on PCT would actually be the best use of my skills, although this includes some work in core.  My current WISHLIST file has:

- Improve Lexicals (find_lex_fast)
- A new language to more closely match PAST semantics.  (Possibly just get Winxed on top of PCT.)
- Optimizations Library (build useful optimization with tree-optimize)
- Resurrect PASM, including disassembler
- Incorporate 6model into core

~~ B