[Announce] GSoC 2011 Announced

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Fri Mar 11 13:16:16 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 4:46 AM, Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray.at> wrote:
> 2011/2/7 Jonathan Leto <jonathan at leto.net>:
>> Howdy,
>>
>> Who wants to help with GSoC 2011 ?
>
> Hi,
> Deadline is today. Is the TPF applying?
> I saw nothing on p5p and tpf-gsoc, only here,
> but I assume Duke is again applying for us.
> Right?
>
> If not we'd need an emergency plan.

Looks like Duke has us covered:

http://irclog.perlgeek.de/perl6/2011-03-07#i_3369240

20:09	dukeleto	i just submitted The Perl Foundation's app to
participate in Google Summer of Code 2011. Anybody have project ideas?
20:10	moritz_	dukeleto: is it a joint application of TPF and PaFo?
20:10	dukeleto	moritz_: nope, Parrot Foundation and TPF are seperate
orgs this year

Will "Coke" Coleda