Tech Conferences and Parrot Outreach

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Thu Mar 17 19:48:54 UTC 2011

Howdy,

I have submitted Parrot-related talks to OSCON and YAPC::NA and plan
to submit Parrot talks to LinuxFest NorthWest and Open Source Bridge.

As for other opportunities, pending our acceptance to GSoC, we should
give introductory talks at some universities to students that are
interested in Parrot. Google has a mailing list for things like this
and help promote them.

Also, I am willing to help with stickers, T-shirts and making an intro
presentation.

Duke