POD Parser

Moritz Lenz moritz at faui2k3.org
Tue Mar 29 10:09:46 UTC 2011

Am 29.03.2011 12:03, schrieb Vasily Chekalkin:
> Implementing something which is run on one of the languages running on
> top of Parrot VM doesn't give us anything useful.

I guess this should really be a project for The Perl Foundation (TPF),
not Parrot.
There might be some confusion, because both Parrot and TPF had POD
project ideas. Parrots idea was to implement a POD5 parser in nqp (or
related technogy) to depend less on perls infrastructure.
The TPF idea was basically what Joseph proposed.

Cheers,
Moritz