NCI 't' parameter type removed; no replacement?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri May 13 19:58:46 UTC 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 01:45:51PM -0400, Will Coleda wrote:
> [...]
> This seems to fall under this clause, and I heartily agree.
>
> Let's bring this back, fix Zavolaj, document the upgrade path,
> IMPLEMENT IT, and then we can worry about deleting the old stuff.

+1.

I also notice that according to api.yaml the UnManagedStruct type
is deprecated and eligible for removal in 3.4 (i.e., "now").
Zavolaj uses that also, so in order to avoid another "surprise"
we need details on the upgrade path for that as well.

Or perhaps the eligibility dates should be pushed back if the
new features / upgrade path aren't available yet.

Pm