PDS Material: We need a "documentation" team leader

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Sat May 14 17:31:09 UTC 2011

Howdy,

Parrot really needs somebody that wants to help improve Parrot
documentation. This includes:

1) Making sure new features have adequate (and friendly!) documentation
2) Making sure deprecation changes are fully documented and useful to
HLL and library authors
3) Finding volunteers to translate Parrot documentation into other languages
4) Vetting our current documentation, and fixing docs that are no
longer true or need updating

Probably some other stuff, but these are the biggies. Please volunteer
or give feedback during
the PDS that will happen later today.

Duke

--