Volunteer needed - SuperCell and GCC Compile Farm

karsten tremmel k.tremmel at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:36:00 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

im not a professional on driving test or develop those scenarios, but as it
simply comes to execution i can do those test on various ppc's.

On one hand you may have a regular executed tests and on the other i can
improve my skills.
In the begining i would need some help, getting things started.

If this is an option, give me a shout

Regards
Karsten