Fwd: [Parrot-users] building parrot on Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)

Yury Zavarin yury.zavarin at gmail.com
Mon May 23 07:45:19 UTC 2011

Thanks for the applying revised patch. And thanks for grants in Trac. I will
explore Trac and maybe I will sent some more patches.

Brian G> I'm not sure why those flags (-pipes -fno-common) are required, but
I'm not surprised 10.7 needs them if 10.6 does.
Yes, the meaning of my patch -- just make the flags equal in 10.6 and in
10.7, because in other case we have flag
-Wno-long-double, and this flag precisely not supports in 10.7 (and in
10.[5-6] probably too, if we have such source code).