Trac-to-Github issues conversion

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Tue Nov 1 20:11:33 UTC 2011

> I think adding the ticket history would be useful.

Me, too, and I don't think it will be tough to add.  Might be some impedance mismatch between Trac's idea of history and Github's, but I'll see how it works out.

> There's also ticket "reporter", and the distinction can be useful.

This might also be an impedance mismatch.  I'll have to see.

> That's undoubtedly true.  On the other hand, I find it convenient to
> search for tickets I reported.

It sounds like what we are interested in mostly is who reported, rather than who currently "owns" it.

One other issue: I have to create a mapping of Trac users to Parrot users.  I expect it will not be a complete 1:1 mapping.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance