Release Managers Wanted!

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Wed Nov 16 16:13:48 UTC 2011

Howdy,

Our list of release managers is almost empty!

If you are interesting in basking the karma and glory of releasing
Parrot, please go to:

https://github.com/parrot/parrot/blob/master/docs/project/release_manager_guide.pod

click the "Edit this file" button on the top right, and add yourself
to the list of release
managers at the very bottom of the file.

We always like to see new release managers that have never done it before. Much
of the release process is automated thanks to soh_cah_toa++ and you get to name
a Parrot release!

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>