Github wiki

Alvis Yardley ac.yardley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 22:00:22 UTC 2011

Do you mean this? http://trac.parrot.org/parrot

If so, I -- as one who is attempting to re-approach parrot after a very,
very long absence -- agree.  If for no other reason than much of it
appears, at least to my uninformed eyes, seriously outdated (e.g, the
Parrot Roadmap http://trac.parrot.org/parrot/report/14 refers to tickets
for 2.11, 2.5, 2.6 and 3.0 releases; ArchivedNewsEvents and Latest
Release points to a page of events which took place in 2009) and
unmaintained.  Almost anything maintained (or more easily maintainable)
would be a large improvement, imho.

Alvis

P.S. I hate to whine about these kinds of things, especially since I
haven't participated or provided any effort to the cause, but figuring
things out in Parrot is proving ... very challenging.