Github wiki

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Wed Oct 12 21:37:26 UTC 2011

Howdy,

Alvis, as another, more concrete task, you can hack on this Cardinal issue:

https://github.com/parrot/cardinal/issues/6

We need a test for it, which you can submit as a pull request. Extra points for
actually fixing the Cardinal grammar to make it pass :)

Feel free to ask people on this list or on #parrot for help.

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC