Looking for something to hack on?

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Wed Oct 12 22:28:50 UTC 2011

Howdy,

There is a new dashboard for organizations that shows all of their issues:

https://github.com/organizations/parrot/dashboard/issues

This is a great view into the Parrot organization and makes it easy to find
stuff to hack on across all of our repos.

I dislike Trac, so I will be using Github issues for new bugs+patches going
forward. I hope others join in, but this isn't an "official" policy (whatever
that is supposed to mean in the Parrot community).

I am of the opinion that there is more noise than signal in our Trac TT's
currently. We could programmatically convert our TT's to Github issues, but
that is not a good solution either. We need to remove a lot of old and
irrelevant tickets first.

This is not a task for a new-comer, and everybody that is qualified to kill old
tickets doesn't really seem to want to do it. Why not?

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC