Migrating to Github Issues

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Thu Oct 20 16:34:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 12:12 PM, Andy Lester <andy at petdance.com> wrote:

> On Oct 19, 2011, at 4:32 PM, Kevin Polulak wrote:
>
> I think this is a really great idea. I know this has been talked about in
> passing for quite a while so it's good to see things start rolling. I'll do
> my part in the migration this weekend.
>
> Perhaps this would make a good project for a GCI student?
>
> I'm sort of waving my hand here saying "I AM WILLING TO WORK ON THIS", even
> if that means "Make it so" from scratch.  Am I the only one?
> xoa
>
> --
> Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance

Are you offering to look at tickets manually? Dive right in, I think
dukeleto had already said.

Are you offering to write code to do the transition programatically? I
haven't seen anyone else say that (only that they'done similar things
in the past.)

I for one would prefer a non-manual approach, as I've said before.

Are you asking for permission? volunteers? direction?

--
Will "Coke" Coleda