Migrating to Github Issues

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Fri Oct 21 04:13:33 UTC 2011

> Do you think you can start prototyping a solution for an automatic migration? I
> am thinking of something that you can actually test on a throwaway repo on
> Github, so you can try to, for example, convert 10 Trac tickets to Issues and
> see how the conversion works.

Oh, sure, NOW come the implementation suggestions! :-)

Yes, what you have suggested is exactly my plan, except I wasn't going to limit it to 10.  The more data we put in a throwaway repo, the better.

It'll be a while, I'm sure.  I haven't even started sniffing around for pre-existing Trac->Github solutions.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance