Migrating to Github Issues

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Thu Oct 27 00:57:52 UTC 2011

On Oct 21, 2011, at 1:57 PM, Jonathan Duke Leto wrote:

> Net::Github + Net::Trac (as suggested by plobsing++) look like good
> places to start.

For those playing at home, Net::Github and Net::Trac are both part of SD (http://syncwith.us/sd) which seems to have gone quiet.  I've used Net::Trac to pull the Trac tickets, and now need to massage them into the format that Github needs.  I hope to have a scratch project with tickets to show people as a sample tonight or tomorrow.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance