[Gcc-cfarm-users] gcc42/45/51 are back online

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Thu Oct 27 18:47:09 UTC 2011

Howdy,

The compile farm has every version of GCC ever released compiled and
sitting on disk, waiting to be used, as well as bleeding edge
unreleased versions.

Follow the instructions here to get access: http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm

Currently, NotFound++ and I have access, but the more the better. Just
tell them you are a core committer to Parrot.

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC