3.8.0 Release Preparations

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:50:54 UTC 2011

Thanks for that report, Matt. I saw a very similar error when I tried
to remove the threading subsystem entirely in a branch. I saw the same
failures as you are seeing, but not initially. This suggests to me
that some recent modifications and cleanups in the Timer PMC and
elsewhere might have created an unintentional dependency on some of
the threading code.

I'll take a long look at this today and tonight if possible.

--Andrew Whitworth