kill-useless-defaults branch

Peter Lobsinger plobsing at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 01:19:29 UTC 2011

About a week ago, I sent out an RFC about getting rid of some of the
vtables on default.pmc. To that end, the kill-useless-defaults branch
was created.

The first vtable removed was get_pointer(), which I feel is enough of
a change (and slight breakage) to require a merge into master before
further removals are considered.

The status of all_hll_test is unchanged (the regrettably few projects
which pass on master continue to pass). Additionally, I have a branch
for nqp https://github.com/plobsing/nqp.

I would like to merge this after the 3.7 release is cut. Testing and
feedback are welcome.