GSOC Proposals and Mentors

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:21:38 UTC 2012

My interface might look a little bit different since I'm an "Org
Admin". On the left side I see a "My Dashboard" which takes me to a
new screen. There I see a link for "proposals submitted to my orgs".
If that's not what you see, I might need to grant you some kind of
permissions. If so, send me your google login ID and I'll see what I
can do.

--Andrew Whitworth