M0 design problem

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Sat Apr 7 02:12:14 UTC 2012

Howdy,

It is great to see m0 development passing me by!

+1 to keeping the "m0" branch for the spec and spec-implementing
reference implementations in Perl 5 and C.

I am all for branches off of m0 for experimenting. The spec still
needs a reality check in a few places.

Duke

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 6:35 AM, Jimmy Zhuo <jimmy.zhuo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Absolutely.  Don't stop, just start a new branch and continue work there.
>
> Actually, my most work to the new direction have been done now. there will some further work there, but I don't want to work it until the code get reviewed.
>
> Jimmy Zhuo

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC
209.691.DUKE // http://labs.leto.net
NOTE: Personal email is only checked twice a day at 10am/2pm PST,
please call/text for time-sensitive matters.