GSOC 2012

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:50:42 UTC 2012

I haven't been attending #parrotsketch in a few weeks, but I do have
tuits. I would be willing to administer (or co-administer,
preferrably) the program. I'm also very interested in being a mentor.

Speaking of which, we really need to get a headcount of potential
mentors. Last year we had fewer mentors than we had slots and some of
the results were disappointing.

--Andrew Whitworth