GSOC 2012

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Tue Feb 14 21:48:02 UTC 2012

Howdy,

I am willing to mentor the org admin and possibly co-mentor, but I am
trying to keep my involvement to a supporting role, so the torch can
be passed on :)

Duke

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Andrew Whitworth
<wknight8111 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't been attending #parrotsketch in a few weeks, but I do have
> tuits. I would be willing to administer (or co-administer,
> preferrably) the program. I'm also very interested in being a mentor.
>
> Speaking of which, we really need to get a headcount of potential
> mentors. Last year we had fewer mentors than we had slots and some of
> the results were disappointing.
>
> --Andrew Whitworth
>

> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Will Coleda <will at coleda.com> wrote:
>> Parrot's participation in GSOC 2012 came up in parrotsketch today, and
>> two of our most likely volunteers to administer parrot's involvement
>> this year do not have enough tuits.
>>
>> Any parroteers up for the task? Have to keep on top of deadlines, drum
>> up mentors, make sure paperwork is filled out, blog/tweet about it...
>>
>> This is an excellent chance for someone with skills-other-than-coding
>> to contribute to the project.
>>
>> Feel free to ping me on or off list with questions.
>>
>> --
>> Will "Coke" Coleda

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC
209.691.DUKE // http://labs.leto.net
NOTE: Personal email is only checked twice a day at 10am/2pm PST,
please call/text for time-sensitive matters.